Thursday, April 23, 2020

Supporting One Another Through Challenging Times

Hi Scrap-A-Latte Friends,

By now, many of you have been self-isolating for several weeks and, together, we're getting through this unprecedented experience.  Although I had to temporarily close my shop to the public during this quarantine period, I continue to visit the shop several times a week to accept deliveries of new products, to arrange contactless curb-side pickups for customers, to create kits that can help keep your creative juices flowing as you #stayhome, and to prepare orders that I ship out a couple times each week.

I miss spending time with my kids and grandkids, but swing by when I can to say hi through the windows or to drop off treats from Gramma 'Ne.



Though I'm flying solo while doing all of this, I've been keeping in touch with my Scrap-A-Latte friends through frequent Facebook live videos, as well as my Scrap-A-Latte and Scrap-A-Latte Kits Facebook pages. I hope you're finding these updates helpful and even a bit entertaining at times!

Please continue to check in on friends to say hi, as self-isolating can have us feeling lonely at times and longing for normal times. Plug in to watch video demos that are being posted by many of our favorite makers who are so generously sharing their time and talents during this most challenging of times. Please continue to let me know what products you're interested in so that, where possible, I might bring them into the shop.

We'll definitely get through this together, because those who make up the crafty world are the most generous of spirit. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continued support ... support that is simply priceless to small business owners like me. Stay safe everyone and keep creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment