Friday, July 27, 2018

Hi Scrap-A-Latte Friends & happy weekend!

Oops, the time got away from me and I just haven't had a chance to blog. Truth is, I had so much fun celebrating my birthday throughout the month of July!

So let's hit the reset button and get updated!

You all know I'm a huge fan of Kiwi Lane Designs, so I'm happy to share that it's gotten even easier to shop for their amazing templates and scrapbook, pocket page and card kits, and more. Just visit my Kiwi Lane site -- which you can access to the right on the blog site or directly from the "Shop Now" button located at the top of the Scrap-A-Latte Facebook page. 

Oh, and I'm also excited to share that Kiwi Lane is introducing new products coming August 1. They've been doing ... and continue to do ... sneak peeks this week and into next. 

Here's the Kiwi Lane wish list of new products and pictures of just some of the upcoming releases. There are borders, accessories, tiny accessories, layout, pocket page and card kits.  Love 'em!











Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment