Sunday, January 28, 2018

Nice Weekend - Thanks All!

Hi Scrap-A-Latte Friends,

My head's still spinning from all the amazing new things I saw out at Creativation ... some of which will start arriving as soon as this week!  As a result of the trade show, the red eye flight home and jumping right back into preparing for this weekend's crop and double-feature, I haven't had a heck of a lot of time to just breathe.  But I did want to take a second to just thank everyone for all of your comments, words of encouragement and laughs this weekend as I got back in the swing of things.

Watch for the weekly newsletter that will resume this week, as well as check out the calendars here on the blog so you're sure not to miss any upcoming classes and special workshops with guest teachers!











No comments:

Post a Comment