Monday, September 4, 2017

Garage Sale - Don't Miss It!

Hi Scrap-A-Latte Friends,

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since my last post.  It's been such a busy summer with the day-to-day work at the store, teaching lots of classes, the arrival of my newest grandson, a mini vacation and more.

Hope you are enjoying these last weeks of summer and those getting ready for back-to-school days.  I wanted to remind you that the next Scrappy Garage Sale is just a couple of weeks away, and you're surely going to want to check out some great bargains offered by the garage salers!

The garage sale will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, September 16.  

If you haven't been to the store before, I am located at 714 Montauk Highway in West Babylon, New York. My shop is located on the west side (facing the K-Mart parking lot) of the Cancos shopping center. Garage sale transactions are cash only with those garage salers manning the tables.

It's sure to be a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment