Saturday, September 9, 2017

Creativity is in the Air!

Hi Scrap-A-Latte Friends,

I don't know what came over me, but I got on such a kick during this past week rearranging the store. It started out as an effort to make room for some new arrivals ... and then it SNOWBALLED.  Before I knew it, the entire store ... and I mean the entire store ... was re-arranged!  So many great products ... from paints to inks to kits to various paper collections -- it all just makes me smile.  And judging from the reaction of today's croppers, they agree with me!

We're having a great time ... chatting, cropping, laughing, munching, creating and just enjoying the weekend together.

Know that I appreciate the support and friendship ... oh, and check out the calendars posted here (and in the weekly newsletter) for the latest crops and classes!





No comments:

Post a Comment