Friday, December 30, 2016

Looking Forward to the New Year

Hi Scrap-A-Latte Friends,

It's been another busy week at the store, and I'm taking a rare weekday off to spend with my two grandsons. I love playing, talking and just being with them, but please wish me luck that my stamina outlasts theirs!

It's not shown on the calendars, but I want to be sure you're aware that Scrap-A-Latte will be closed on Saturday, December 31st for New Year's Eve. It's one last chance for a little family time as we wrap up 2016, but also time to hit the reset button to hit the ground running in 2017!

I have lots of fun things planned, including a variety of new classes.  Here's a sneak peek at two of the new classes -- Simple & Clean and One Page Wonder. In January, we're using Jillibean papers for Simple & Clean and Blue Fern paper, chipboard & flowers for One Page Wonder.

Simple & Clean
7 pm, Tuesday, January 17

One Page Wonder
1 pm, Sunday, January 22
In planning for 2017, I've tried to provide a wide range of classes with differing styles and price points in mind. I hope you will check out our calendars posted here and included in the weekly newsletter. Then just call the store to register* for some of the new classes, as well as your favorites!

This week was lots of reorganizing of the store as we prepared for yesterday's arrival of the new Bazzill cardstock. It's a process, but I've started by ordering the Fourz line in it's nearly 90 colors! You know me and paper ... it's heavenly!

Bazzill ... oh so pretty to paper crafters!
Thank you for your continued support and for letting me share in your creative journeys. It's been a fun year, and I wish everyone a new year of good health, much happiness, and lots of fun creative time together!


*Class fees are due at the time of registration.
  Please always bring your basic toolkit to class.
  If something special is needed for a class, we'll let you know in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment