Saturday, December 6, 2014

Out With the Old ...

What a journey it has been to transform a former optical store into my dream scrapbook/paper crafting store. With the finish line in sight, I thought I'd share a peek into what's been going on behind the scenes -- out with the old and soon, in with the new!

Once the walls and floors are done, fixtures are next ... then we start to bring in the goodies in anticipation of our soft launch that is targeted for the end of next week.

You have to start somewhere!








OK, so I think that'll be all of the pics for now. We want you to enjoy the "after" when you visit us in person to see it all coming together. The big CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) show is January 8th, so we're starting light this month and then looking forward to a big bang opening next month with so many new and exciting things from the show.

I'm looking forward to sharing many great times with my scrap-happy, card-making, mixed media paper crafting friends -- old and new. We're starting with a crop on Saturday, December 13 from 8 am to 10 pm, which sold out beyond my expectations! There's our first Monthly Memories class on Sunday & Monday, December 14th at 1pm & 15th at 7pm. And there's more ... including gift cards for your holiday gift giving purposes.

Looking forward to seeing you at Scrap-a-Latte soon!

1 comment: